Agritechnica, the largest trade fair for agricultural machinery and equipment on the planet, is also the most prominent international platform for launching farming innovations. The Innovation Award Agritechnica is a reflection of this pioneering role
Innovation Award winners are chosen from a global field by an independent international jury of experts in their fields, who recognise “pioneering developments” with Gold and Silver medals.
The awards are presented at a high-profile ceremony at Agritechnica in Hanover, Germany.
Nominations and further information
Any individual or company registered as an Agritechnica 2017 exhibitor may nominate their innovation for this year's Innovation Awards Agritechnica.
The registration period ends at midnight on 30 June 2017, and no submissions received after midnight on this date can be considered. Supporting documents and photos can be uploaded via the Exhibitor Service Portal.
Download the Award and Judging Regulations.
Award-winners will be informed in September 2017.
Previous Innovation Award winners
At the 2015 Agritechnica, five Gold medal winners were selected from a competitive field of 311 nominees; they were:
- the Fendt VarioGrip Pro, which inflates tractor tyres quickly for road travel;
- the Connected Nutrient Management system, a manufacturers' cooperative arrangement between John Deere, Land Data Eurosoft, Vista, Rauch and Sulky;
- John Deere’s Connected Crop Protection and Chemical Application Manager;
- Bernard Krone’s PREMOS 5000, for producing forage pellets in the field; and
- the John Deere ProCut forage system.